Retinal Scan...Searching...

Retinal Scan...Searching...
TO CONTINUE, PLACE YOUR EYE HERE [2.54cm]...click the EYE

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The ARGUS Project

Seeing Everything, through the Eyes and Portals of Others; Organizing Chaos, one facet at a Time...

+ FB Related - usually just f 'n \
Timeline is everything you ever posted on FB in two columns, accessible by date. I would have liked a "Search my entries" better. There was once a Post-to-Post that put your News Feed (Home) in your choice of 3 to 5 columns. Pinterest seems... intersting. I signed up for it, although like WordPress, I probably won't know what to do with it. Or not get all that exited about it. Looks like I now follow and have followers. I still use a blog, which follows no laws pertaining to writing. I use that as my Home page, or start point for Everything I Do On The WEB. I wish things were as simple as GeoCities was.

FB introduces "Interest Lists" / There is now a "Star your closest friends to see ALL their updates."
I do not click these / Stop asking me to 'like' or 'share' . My status posts / State of the Web /
What if everything exists because we perceive it.

+ Vids and Music
Top 100 songs of 2012 (as of May)

+ Music Albums
From now on, I am in the mood to post albums instead of singles, thanks to Julianne Marie.

The '60s
The Beatles- A Hard Day's Night (1964), Help (1965), Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967), The Magical Mystery Tour (1967), Abbey Road (1969), Yellow Submarine (1969), Let It Be (1970)
Simon and Garfunklel- Sounds Of Silence (1966)

'70s
ABBA- ABBA (1975)
Black Sabbath- Paranoid (1970)
Boston- Boston (1976)
Creedence Clearwater Revival Greatest Hits
Deep Purple- Deep Purple in Japan (1972/73)
Fleetwood Mack- Rumors (1977)
Foghat- Foghat  (1972)
KISS- KISS (1974), Destroyer (1976),  Alive IV (2003)... 0:28:35 Beth
Led Zeppelin-  Led Zeppelin (1969), LZII, LZIII (1970), LZIV (1971)
Pink Floyd- Dark Side of the Moon (1973), Wish You Were Here (1975), Animals (1977), The Wall (1979)
Rocky Horror Picture Show, Various (1975)
Santana- Abraxas (1970)
Queen- Queen (1973), A Night At The Opera (1975), Greatest Hits
ZZ Top-  Tres Hombres (1973)

'80s
AC/DC- Highway to Hell (1979), Back In Black (1980), For Those About To Rock (1981)
Bob Marley- Legend (1984; 1972-83)
The Cars- The Cars (1978), Greatest Hits (1977-85)
Dire Straits- all six albums (1978-91)
Eric Clapton- Cream of Clapton (1995; 1966-87)
Pink Floyd (continued)- The Final Cut (1983); The Pros & Cons of Hitch Hiking (1985); A Momentary Lapse of Silence (1987)
Red Hot Chilli Peppers- Greatest Hits
ZZ Top - Eliminator (1983)

'90s
Blondie- Atomic, The Best Of
Metallica- Metallica (1991)
Third Eye Blind- Third Eye Blind (1997)

2000s
Muse- Black Holes And Revelations (2006)
replace this page

+ Misc
My phone  /  our House
 
OK, I tried Pinterest to see what the fuss is all about. So here's what I dont like...
- What you want to pin has to have an image of some magical size selected for you. And it will take a few clicks before it takes you where I am directing you. I like the hypertext linking system of my blog, but it is tedious to maintain, because lines break up at random.
- The images on the boards are "mystery meat" where you have to click it open to know what they are. Then you can place a description under each pin. Said description is limited to 500 characters (about sixty words). At least it's a little better than FB's old 420. Not enough to make a newspaper-like column, as they brag.
- Once posted, I can't change the order of the pins I have placed. Short of moving everything to a new board. It's more like a child's letter blocks that can only be moved one by one. Rather than pins or cards that can be shuffled and re-sorted.


Thoth Engine / Dvorak wiki / Infinite Dvorak deck / links / Ancient Generals


Plot Generators
Meme... take photos and add your own captions...
As someone who cooks  /  
Tineye... other places that "original" photo may have come from
LunaPic... edit your photos. Also with pZap and befunky.
I am following...
Help find Sierra LaMar  /    The Man Show  /  nook support  /   Jessica Sanchez American Idol 2012
Back in May, Stardate 66330.6
Claire, Hawaii Five O, Castle, Hilly tweets
What the f(x)!, Special Forces
Tell me what quote you would invent and submit to Hallmark  /  Geeky Quotes
Another typical filipino tradition

At church Mass
Ezekiel on repentance and confession / The Soul of the one who sins will die / Genesis 9:1-17 God’s Covenant With Noah in two parts
Acts 22 Saul becomes Paul  /  Pentecost Sunday  /  Gen 4:15 Then the LORD put a mark on Cain  /  The homily today stated that Church is not infallible  /  Let s/he who is without fault cast the first sinner  /  Matt 6:25 Do not worry about your life

The spectrum of emotions
Happy Birthdays to Mom and Myrna + photos by Amariee 
Other interests...
Mobile Photos  /  Aspirin, ACE inhibitor, coreg, diuretic, oh my  /  24 Hour Fitness TIP /

My thoughts
I don't vote.  /  If Jesus had a Facebook acount  / You are in a position to demand nothing...
... on belief, Godcaring, prayersinners and forgiveness  /  Irishisms  /  Marraige  /  best friend  /  alcohol  /  forgiveness  /  liar

I like tunes that leave much to the imagination without really having any meaning. /  European music from Luther  /  Rain  /  Put A Little Love In Your Heart  /  from Gamer  /  The Yellow Submarine  /  Brown Eyed Girl  /  There's A Reason  /  1976  /  My favorite LP of 1977  /  1980  /  Time  /  I used to dance like a ninja!  / 1984  /  Serenade From The Stars and Solar flares and auroras  to 2001, and more

TV shows Once Upon A Time, Grimm, The Firm, The River (latest), Alcatraz, Lost Girl, Missing  /  Misfits (more) [end]
Hunger Games now showing  /  Dark Shadows  /  Gamer

Things I hate... from skittles or arizona iced tea main story to Limp nuts  /  Berkeley cops and city hall  /  Religion and Republicans, VHEMTReligion, more  /  Anti-government  /  KONY2012  [info]  /  Why are we in Afghanistan?  /  Alameda LC

... and that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment