Retinal Scan...Searching...

Retinal Scan...Searching...
TO CONTINUE, PLACE YOUR EYE HERE [2.54cm]...click the EYE

Friday, June 15, 2012

A Full Deck... includes two Jokers

On the fifteenth of June in the common year of nineteen-fifty eight, a Sunday. At 7:14 in the evening, under the galactic center. An event occured that would change the course of history, yet to be realized. An Event unlike any other. [music]

Born in 1958 near the Highlands of Berkeley and he is still alive. He is immortal. There are others like him, some friends, some relatives. For over half a century he's been a warrior, a lover, a wanderer, constantly facing other people in  the combat of sarcasm. He cannot lie, unless you force him to lose his integrity and with it, his power. In the end there can be only one. May that one be Rodney Lloyd Mariano Rivera y Penaranda, The Islander [intro]

Happy co-Birthdays... Dorothy Jesuitas, Shirley Starks, MariaFe Dela Paz, Bobby Peeks, Carl Rhodin, Geoff DeBortoli, Josephine Bandoma, and 3 different in-laws!
Also to be included are Pilya Maestra and Jeff Yee for a week later. And I completely forgot Ate Digna Medina (sister of Cora and Philip Medina), and Clinton Kennemore.

OMG I was just reminded that my driver's license expires tomorrow!

"Hold it right there boy... What about my age? Whats so damn troublesome about not having died? How old do you think I am anyway?"

My horoscope says that I will stay alive as long as I keep posting on facebook.

Ever wake up feeling like a new person?

I am The Doctor
"I never land on Sundays - Sundays are boring... well, I was born on a Sunday."

"Get to the point, before I die of old age - which, in my case would be quite an achievement, so congratulations on that..."

"Thing about me, I'm stupid, I talk to much. Always rambling on. This gob doesn't stop for anything. Wanna know the only reason I'm still alive? Always stay near the door."

There is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box."

How the day began...
The surprise... the cake... how it really went
A message from Captain Picard

I am The Darkness, without which the light cannot illuminate!
The anger for which to test your diplomacy;
I am the fear, for you to get the courage to stand up against;
The ignorance for you to educate;
The boredom for you to entertain;
The Devil's advocate, testing your resolve;
I will break your heart, talk shit in your face, embarrass you in front of anyone and everyone.
I will do EVERYTHING to make you a better person! It worked with my kids; it will work on you.
I will be the death of you so that you will live a better life.
If you are not my friend, I will slow down for you to get out. But I will not stop. ~ I am The Void


羅德尼 里維拉 pronounced Luó dé ní·lǐ wéi lā is the phoenetic translation of my name in traditional (taiwanese) chinese.
Yep, that's me! or am I the fool on the hill?
This is like ME 




No comments:

Post a Comment