Retinal Scan...Searching...

Retinal Scan...Searching...
TO CONTINUE, PLACE YOUR EYE HERE [2.54cm]...click the EYE

Thursday, June 28, 2012

What Do I Care?

@ Rodney: would you like to opine? share with us your wisdom regarding this event, please. (yes, I DID ask, there's your personal invitation.)

Just so everyone is clear on this, I am NOT a party person. I have put down BOTH Obie and Romne, based on what comes out of their mouth. I AM disappointed in Obama, but as in most 'second term' elections, I am more afraid of the alternative than I am of the status quo. It's not that I like Obama, far from it. I never did. But I will not have the likes of the PEOPLE McCain, Palin, Gore, Dole, Kemp, or Rommney fk'n with me before they even get in the room! You wanted my opinion... that's it!

"what IS the truth? it seems yours certainly supercedes all."
There is no absolute truth. It is what each individual sees it to be. I NEVER said that mine, or that I am, better than 'all.'

"have you considered checking your sources?"
Why should I? I love to read, yes. But everything? Just to base an opinion? Come on now. That's why I have you and "everyone else" to break it down for me. I have other things to do.

This political cartoon is a source?

This November may see a repeat of events of a Friday in 34 AD.

Now, about the behive in the news today. The Health insurance mandate.
Every side of this issue is ugly.
In order to let you know why I feel the way I do, I need to tell you something about myself. I worked for more than twenty years. Because of health conditions, I cannot do so to complete a normal forty year career. Yet, I cannot recieve for another decade. Not one cent of what I had put in for the past two decades! By then there will be no "fund" even to be called a deficit.
I paid my fair share! I see it going to those who never worked a decent week in their fk'n life! Or just got off the boat. Angry? Hell yeah!

I did NOT approve of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, but had no choice in the matter. As I had stated about most bills, it has flaws. This is a last-ditch effort to unburden the federal government of its obligation to the sick and elderly. It is opposite to "universal" in that it FORCES citizens to pay more than their fair share into something I, personally, don't believe in. Insurance. A lottery, a protection racket, a shakedown... with the legislature as the "muscle."
"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -Thomas Jefferson

"At least $225 for an office visit. Depending on what I am being seen for."
I believe in saving for a rainy day; being able to pay for what I need. Not puting it in someone elses pocket. Especially not some collective. Insurance in any form is a scam! Car, life, and health... but all are requied by law. Services won't even be rendered unless you have "proof of insurance" so that the shop, pharmacy, hospital can gouge more from them than they can get from us consumers. The laws of consumerism and HIPPA supercedes the Hippocratic Oath. See no evil; see no sick... if they don't have insurance.
"I can't afford to get sick" is being said by more people now than five years ago.

In my opinion. What's yours? I put a value on it, even if I may not follow it. I don't follow.

Addendum
In 2014 I will be arrested for not having affordable health insurance, because I am in no condition to work in order to pay for it, or the fine for not having it. "The prison system is an institution that has an excellent health care program and facillity." ~ Doctor Temperance, "Bones"

No comments:

Post a Comment