Retinal Scan...Searching...

Retinal Scan...Searching...
TO CONTINUE, PLACE YOUR EYE HERE [2.54cm]...click the EYE

Friday, August 27, 2010

on Friendship and Needs

++ITEM++
They say a true friend can go long periods of time without speaking and never question their friendship. These types of friends pick up like they just spoke yesterday, regardless of how long it has been or how far away they live.
Some can go long periods of time without speaking and never question their friendship...

a) they never knew what they last said hurt the other one's feelings;
b) they owe money

++ITEM++

I know it's hard to tell how mixed up you feel…
Because everyone has hopes, you're human after all…

Please don't go, I want you to stay…
The world is just illusion trying to change you

Illusion

I know it's hard to tell how mixed up you feel…
Emotions change, are mixed, control us…define us. I stated once before “Like Mister Spock, I am in complete control of my emotions. It is YOUR emotions I have a problem with!”

Because everyone has hopes, you're human after all…
We are not robots…or are we. Society programs us from the start. Everyone wants to be more than what they are at the start. Everyone later wants to stay within the “norm” and be accepted. All of us think “What If?”

Please don't go, I want you to stay…
Not a significant other! Not even a person! Technology! We miss it when it’s down; we curse it when it’s slow; we rejoice when something new we like. FB, TV, iPod.

 The world is just illusion trying to change you
So true! From personal relationships, employers, government, ads for products and services…all swaying the way we live. What is really “who I am”?
The post is inspired by VNV Nation- Illusion
the lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment