Retinal Scan...Searching...

Retinal Scan...Searching...
TO CONTINUE, PLACE YOUR EYE HERE [2.54cm]...click the EYE

Friday, September 3, 2010

Anything you post is subject to comment

The Bitch is Back


“I can bitch the best at your social do's"
Anything you post on FaceBook is subject to comments. As is mine…please do! My entries may be deleted, edited, and re-posted as I see fit. I can change my mind, I don’t see why my comments can’t do the same. If I violate any form of social etiquette, please let me know. I am not here to piss any one person off [ my long-term goal is to piss everyone off ! ].

“I entertain by picking brains”
I will comment to elicit a response in any of your posts. I may disagree with something you say. I may even PRETEND to disagree, just for you to explain further. Call me a Devil’s Advocate; I take nothing at face value. I value your opinions...although trying to change my point of view MAY meet some resistance!

“Sell my soul by dropping names”
I might post a link to your site. I avoid mentioning names outside of FB for your privacy. I might mention your first name, or your initials. I might state a situation with you in mind. I will even misquote you just to prove MY point. Again do not take it personally!
As a side note: FB is the only social network that nearly everyone states their REAL name, not a tag.

“I don't like those, my God, what's that?”
If there is something I don’t agree with, or need further clarification about, I will ask you. If it is a touchy matter, it will be by FB messaging, not an actual post. I NEVER want to embarrass anybody.

“Oh it's full of nasty habits when the bitch gets back...o o oh!”
I am only human [ Mutant Registry Act 2006 approved ]. If I make a mistake, or say something you feel is offensive, tell me IMMEDIATELY! Call me out on it publicly if you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment